Finance FAQs

Frequently asked questions


Do I need a conveyancer or settlement agent, and where do I find one?

You sure do! Settlement Agents, or Conveyancers as they are also called, are responsible for transferring a property from one owner to another.

You need one to help prepare the necessary legal documents (like changing the name on the title), adjusting the shire and water rates, and liaising with everyone involved in the purchasing of the home and/or land.

If you’re not sure where to find one, feel free to reach out and we can point you towards a number of Settlement Agents that we – and our clients – love. 

Was this answer helpful?

Follow to our Instagram

Instagram Follow



To very infrequent but helpful content from the Vidas.

We hate spam. And sure it’s probably a little soon, but we love you and would NEVER give your information away. We really just want to send you helpful content every now and then.


We hate spam too, your deets are safe with us.