THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED
Correct as of 04/03/2021
Terms & Conditions
The name of this promotion is the “La Vida Homes – Move-in by Chrissie Guarantee”. The Promoter/Builder is La Vida Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 36 645 789 993) trading as La Vida Homes WA in Partnership with BWG BC100517 of Unit 3 – Level 1, 76 Hasler Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017.
The offer is valid from 1st FEB 2021 (“Start Date”) on all contracts signed before March 4th 2021. To be eligible for the Move-in by Chrissie Guarantee the proposed house must meet the following conditions:
- The house is one of our standard designs;
- Selections are to be of a standard nature;
- The property to be built on must be within the Perth metropolitan area (from Two Rocks in the North, Armadale in the East, to Mandurah in the South);
- The house is a single-story house;
- The house does not require retaining walls;
- Finance approvals are granted by May 1 st 2021;
- Pre-start selections are finalised by May 23 rd 2021;
- Council approvals are granted by May 23 rd 2021;
Building commencement dates are subject to relevant approvals, land registration, finance approvals, and all client requirements being fulfilled under the contract. If your house is eligible for the Guarantee, then La Vida Homes WA will guarantee to complete the construction of your house before Christmas (25th December) 2021.
Where the progress of construction is delayed by one of the clauses set out in HIA WA HBCA Lump Sum Building Contract, Section 9, Time for performance (a), (b) and (c).,including but not limited to:
- Inclement weather delays;
- Building material supply shortage relating to Critical path;
- Acts of vandalising or damage outside of the Builder’s control;
- A pandemic breakout that requires construction shut down
Then the Builder can claim an extension of time for the delays caused.
The compensation per week payable if we cannot complete on the time set in the guarantee will be $200 per overdue week into your bank account, for a maximum of six weeks, if we do not meet the construction time frames.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other of La Vida Homes’ current, past, or future promotions. The Builder reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its absolute discretion and to terminate the rebate payment at any time if there is a breach of an HIA Building Contract by the contracted Owner or a progress payment under the Building Contract is not made.