The name of this promotion is the “5 months slab down guarantee”. The Promoter/Builder is La Vida Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 36 645 789 993) trading as La Vida Homes WA BC 103744 of Unit 3 – Level 1, 76 Hasler Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017.
The offer is valid from 25th July 2021 (“Start Date”) on all contracts signed before Dec 1st 2021. To be eligible for the 5 months slab down guarantee the proposed house must meet the following conditions:
- Land is title (NOT bonded) and ready for survey when PPA is signed;
- Contracts are signed within 5 weeks of the PPA being signed;
- Finance approvals are granted within 4 weeks of the Contract being signed;
- Settlement is granted within 3 weeks of formal finance approval;
- Prestart is completed and signed off within 6 weeks of contracts signed;
- The house is one of our standard designs;
- Selections are to be of a standard nature;
- The property is within the Perth metropolitan area (from Two Rocks in the North, Armadale in the East, to Mandurah in the South);
- The house is a single-story house;
- The house does not require retaining walls;
- No council planning is required;
- No delays with the local government are encountered.
Building commencement dates are subject to relevant approvals, land registration, finance approvals, and all client requirements being fulfilled under the contract. If the above terms are met, La Vida Homes WA will guarantee to have your slab down within five (5) months.
Where the progress of construction is delayed by one of the clauses set out in HIA WA HBCA Lump Sum Building Contract, Section 9, Time for performance (a), (b) and (c)., including but not limited to:
- Inclement weather delays;
- Building material supply shortage relating to Critical path;
- Acts of vandalism or damage outside of the Builder’s control;
- A pandemic breakout that requires construction shut down
Then the Builder can claim an extension of time for the delays caused.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other of La Vida Homes WA’s current, past, or future promotions. The Builder reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its absolute discretion and to terminate the rebate payment at any time if there is a breach of an HIA Building Contract by the contracted Owner or a progress payment under the Building Contract is not made.
Correct as at 28/07/2021