The name of this promotion is the “12 months build guarantee”. The Promoter/Builder is La Vida Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 36 645 789 993) trading as La Vida Homes WA BC 103744 of Unit 3 – Level 1, 76 Hasler Road, Osborne Park, WA 6017.
The offer is valid from 25th July 2021 (“Start Date”) on all contracts signed before Dec 1st 2021. To be eligible for the 12 months build guarantee the proposed house must meet the following conditions:
- 12 months is slab down to PCI
- The house is one of our standard designs;
- Selections are to be of a standard nature;
- The property is within the Perth metropolitan area (from Two Rocks in the North, Armadale in the East, to Mandurah in the South);
- The house is a single-story house;
- The house does not require retaining walls;
- Progress claims must be paid within the specified timeframe and conditions in the HIA contract
Building subject to all client requirements being fulfilled under the contract. If the above terms are met, La Vida Homes WA will guarantee to build and handover your home within 365 days (one year) of slab down.
Where the progress of construction is delayed by one of the clauses set out in HIA WA HBCA Lump Sum Building Contract, Section 9, Time for performance (a), (b) and (c)., including but not limited to:
- Inclement weather delays;
- Building material supply shortage relating to Critical path;
- Acts of vandalism or damage outside of the Builder’s control;
- A pandemic breakout that requires construction shut down;
- Unforeseen events outside of the Builder’s control.
Then the Builder can claim an extension of time for the delays caused.
The compensation per week payable if we cannot complete on the time set in the guarantee will be $400 per overdue week into your bank account, for a maximum of six weeks, if we do not meet the construction time frames. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other of La Vida Homes WA’s current, past, or future promotions. The Builder reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its absolute discretion and to terminate the rebate payment at any time if there is a breach of an HIA Building Contract by the contracted Owner or a progress payment under the Building Contract is not made.
Correct as of 28/07/2021