Finance FAQs

Frequently asked questions


When do I need to pay for my Variations?

Variations are generally paid at or near the end of construction at a stage called Practical Completion. This is when building is complete, or all but complete, and the house is reasonably fit for occupation.

However, some banks require Variations to be paid before works commence on site, so when in doubt, check with your bank or broker.

Was this answer helpful?

Follow to our Instagram

Instagram Follow



To very infrequent but helpful content from the Vidas.

We hate spam. And sure it’s probably a little soon, but we love you and would NEVER give your information away. We really just want to send you helpful content every now and then.


We hate spam too, your deets are safe with us.